CYPRESS STUDY series wins in the 2017 American Photographic Artists' Awards!
EXCITING STUFF!!! I just received some great news. More info to come, when APA releases more information...
Judged by five of North America's top agency and editorial art buyers, the 2017 APA Awards features top photographers in the Advertising, Editorial, and Fine Art worlds.
This years contest features high profile judges that represent an excellent cross section of the photography buying community.
- Laurie Kratochvil - Photo Director/Editor
- Maya Robinson Art Director, Photography and Visual, NY Magazine
- Kenneth Zane, Producer, Leo Burnett
- Katie Buntsma, Art Producer, Team One
- Jennifer Lamping, Director of Art Production, Ruben Postaer and Associates
- Advertising. Image commissioned for and used in any type of advertising or social media.
- Corporate. Image shot for corporate client or non-profit business.
- Editorial. Image commissioned from any type of editorial publication online or print.
- Photojournalism. Image captured for documentary, journalistic or street photography.
- Personal Project. Self commissioned image for art or promotion.
- Series. Multiple images on same subject, any category.
- Student or Emerging. Less than 2 years as a professional photographer.